thanks wendy! no pressure though. :) are you guys up for it? we have an invite for you. sat. the 23rd. 7:30 p.m. fear factor should be entertaining again. i'm a lot stressed about making the party great. why do i do that?
I'll talk to Tim. We are supposed to be working in the yard all day, so we'll see if he is too tired. I would HATE to miss it though. We had a really great time last year. If I know you, it will be perfect. You are a terrific party planner.
4 comments:
You had the best Halloween party we have ever been to. It was a blast!
thanks wendy! no pressure though. :) are you guys up for it? we have an invite for you. sat. the 23rd. 7:30 p.m. fear factor should be entertaining again. i'm a lot stressed about making the party great. why do i do that?
I'll talk to Tim. We are supposed to be working in the yard all day, so we'll see if he is too tired. I would HATE to miss it though. We had a really great time last year. If I know you, it will be perfect. You are a terrific party planner.
Where is my invite?
Post a Comment