I guess I'm going to have to start updating this blog as well. I've been blogging faithfully over at Preston's mission blog, but now Spencer is expecting his call any day. We were hoping for this week because we have family in town, but it looks like it will be next week. The holiday may have thrown things off, we aren't sure. We just recently returned home from a great trip to San Diego with our good friends, the Adams. I thought I'd post some pictures on here on our trip there.
Mormon Battalion
Tourmaline Tide Pools
Anthony's
The dolphin I saw off of SeaPort Village
Sea World
Mission Bay
The jelly fish were everywhere in the water. Really.
Old Town Coyote Cafe
Brigham won the contest of the 'greatest' find.
Our matching shirts the Adams had made for us all.
Notice Will- he's a hobbit.
No comments:
Post a Comment