Monday, November 17, 2008

So, this week is one of the busiest I've had in a very long time. I had an extremely hard time pulling myself out of bed this morning to face this ridiculously crammed week. But- we had a good (also busy) weekend. We did another attempt at family photos. Hopefully this one will turn out well. (I don't have high expectations. Will and I realized our kids are HORRIBLE about taking photos. They HATE it. It will be a miracle if we even get one with everyone even looking in the right direction, let alone smiling.) Will and I went to the Utah Symphony. Much to my surprise, I enjoyed it, a lot. Will even thought it was pretty enjoyable. And I wasn't even familiar with most, if not all, of the music. We want to try taking the older boys, to see what they would think.

A couple weeks ago, Preston wanted to make an apple pie. So we used the apples from our tree, and made our first completely from scratch apple pie. It's sorry looking, but the boys were proud. And it was good, which made them even happier. A funny thing- the little crust decorations on top that look like twigs or something are actually 'Y's. BYU was playing that day, and the boys had to show their support.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

The 'Y's crack me up. I thought they were twigs. Your apple pie looks awesome. And totally from scratch 'cause you even used apples from your own tree--I'm impressed.