we had a good time in california. i'm already planning our next trip. breaking up the routine is completely necessary for me. for our next excursion i want to go to a cabin somewhere without any electricity or amenities and let the boys be 'humbled' a bit. who knows if that will work or not, but it's worth a try.
i recently finished reading glen beck's book, the real america, which i liked alright. my next book is one will just gave me, spiritually anchored in unsettled times, by bruce c. hafen. i really hope it's as amazing as i'm expecting it to be. i'm also reading a really great book called made from scratch. i checked it out at the library because i didn't want to buy it before i knew it was any good. it's really cute, and matches up with how i feel on so many different levels. anyway-
here are random photos of the past month or two:
disneyland!

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time. Did Preston have a nice bday yesterday? I meant to call but never got around to it (sick kids). I was wondering if you were going to do something for his bday?
Hope you guys are doing well. I am trying to work on a garden of sorts and thinking about you guys a lot while doing it. ;-)
wendy-
his bday went fine- you know- he's 15, so nothing is quite good enough. :)
get your garden in soon (the early crops) because it's suppposed to stinkin rain for the next week solid starting friday. if you want some help- i'd love to come over!
I just have seedlings in pots right now. We have not had a chance to make our boxes and truthfully have only now agreed on where they would actually be in our yard. I have NO clue what I am doing right now. ;-)
You are welcome to come by any time!
Post a Comment