Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Life

Summer is in full swing here at our house. And it's been cold and rainy so far- with the forecast calling for more of it for the next 10 days. My boys are none too pleased with it.

Brig has been at basketball camp since Monday. We've talked a couple of times- he is having a really good time. Apparently the food is amazing. I miss him much more than I expected.

Preston and Spencer have been bonding. They go running in the mornings together. And after they're done- Preston heads out again so he can get in some 'real' running. I'm proud of Spence for trying. (he's never loved running.)

Lincoln came down with a fever on Quincey's birthday. We're not sure what he has, but yesterday at Quince's kindergarten check-up with the doctor, we found out Quince has strep throat. Even though he seemed to be feeling fine. So that's probably what Linc has. As long as he has meds, he's his normal self.

We're getting rid of cable- mostly because of Clayton and Quincey- but we feel like it's time for it to be gone. Those two would lay in front of the television all day long if we let them. So Clayton's going to have to come up with a different plan for his summer. :)

Will's busy working and wasting time with real estate- and I'm busy doing....whatever it is I do.

Pathetic update- but it is what it is.

No comments: