Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Help!
so really quick- i'm in need of a creative, clever idea for will's anniversary gift- coming up in just a few weeks. he's been doing this over-the-top sweet thing for me for the past 12 weeks. the '15 weeks of our anniversary' i think he called it. every wednesday for the past 12 weeks he's given me a gift to celebrate our anniversary, and we only have 3 left. so i've got to come up with something cute, meaningful, and inventive- since there is absolutely no way to top what he's done. any suggestions? please?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Dont you think having the opportunity to be married to you for 15 years the greatest gift ever? I do... I love you - Will
shoot, i think that wins the award for sweetest blog comment ever. i wish i had a creative idea for you debi.
Happy Anniversary Will & Debi! I hope it is GREAT (when Will gets back from camp)! ;-)
For his gift you should let him pick one friend (me)and send us on some kind of awesome adventure trip. Maybe backpacking with some scouts.
Post a Comment