Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Quick Update

So yes, today is our big 15 year anniversary. Will's up in the mountains with a bunch of men, and I'm stuck at home with Spence. :) Will is so great. He left me flowers and balloons this morning and had Cheryl bring me Cheesecake Factory tonight when she came to get the kids. He's gone above and beyond this year.

As usual, I'm overly stressed out because it's the week of scout camp. Oh how I love the Saturday when they all come home safely. Spence couldn't go this year because he sprained his foot Sat. night. It's kind of nice to have him here to keep me company.

Life has been a challenge lately. So much .... stuff going on. I'm anxiously awaiting results from the cardiologist about my heart monitor. They called me a week early and said I could turn it in because 'they had enough recordings for diagnostic'- whatever that means. So now I guess I just continue to wait for that 'diagnosis' to come in. Whatever we find will likely explain the 3 years of dizziness. I suppose it will be good to have answers, at least.

Will and I are scheduled to leave a week from today for our trip. I feel like I desperately need a vacation from life. From feeling the way I do, thinking about it, worrying.... all of the stuff that I shouldn't do anyway. It will be nice. We both really need it.

The boys are all doing well. Linc is officially potty trained. It took about a week until he had it down. It makes me so sad that he's growing up. It's happening way too fast.

We had so much fun with Duane and Misty in town. They left yesterday and I have to say- I much prefer them here, as do the kids. We are going to visit them in Phx. at the end of the month.

That's about all here. Oh yes- Congrats Jamie and Abby! I hear it's official. (med school) Where exactly is it?

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Enjoy your vacation!

I hope you get answers SOON! No fun to live in limbo.

abby said...

hey thanks! it's the cayman islands. in between cuba and central america. come visit. please.

MW said...

We much prefer having us there and your taking care of us while we're there. We can't wait for you guys to come here to visits, it's so beautiful outside.