By the way: Wendy- that is Tance sitting in the front of the table eating a carrot. (Maybe you already knew that, but I thought I'd point him out.) :)
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Dry Ice
Brig wanted to have a Halloween party. We had agreed to allow all the older boys to have one, and we'd go all out for it. But as the holdiay approached, Brig was the only one who wanted to have one. We kind of threw it together last minute, but it turned out totally good. He was quite upset that we wouldn't allow girls at the party- but we figured since he's only 12, it was best. The coolest part for us was watching Lincoln's reaction to the dry ice. It was awesome. He was freaked out and mesmorized by it at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Apparently Tance has been not as friendly to Sahara the past few days. Trouble in paradise. :-) I told her to give him the cold shoulder. Good grief she is too young for this. :-)
The party looks fun.
you should be a party planner, debi. very cute.
Post a Comment