Tuesday, November 18, 2008

No Time











I don't have enough time to write much, so the photos have to be lame ones. Every Sept. (first day of fall) we take the boys up Butterfield Canyon and take pictures. We also have the tradition of going to Gardner Village and eating soup, but there's no time for details. Anyway- I did get some good ones, but these were my favorites of the older boys being lame. They sometimes think they are male models. It makes me laugh. Well...I'm off to watch Clayton race his car at the much anticipated PINEWOOD DERBY!!!! (cause I haven't seen enough of those for one lifetime!)

3 comments:

abby said...

brigham's pose is beyond words.

Anonymous said...

i know- it's almost vulgar looking. but he sure thought he looked modelesque.

d

Wendy said...

It looks like Spence and Preston are smelling their armpits and that Brig is ready to catch a load, if you know what I mean. SOOO funny! ;-)