Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This Month is Such a Special One

Happy Birthday!!! I'm off to lunch with the world's most wonderful husband. We'll celebrate on Friday, because tonight he gets to spend his birthday evening with the scouts. Every man's dream.

5 comments:

abby said...

happy happy birthday, will!

Wendy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Will!!! We love you.

(Who's kitchen is that?)

debi said...

It was the kitchen in the condo we rented in Purgatory. I was trying to find a picture of just Will, and that's the most recent I came up with.

d

Wendy said...

I like the cabinets. At first glance I thought it was your kitchen, but that you had redone your cabinets. Then I noticed that backsplash and counters and knew it wasn't yours. ;-)

Amy said...

Happy BE-LATED Birthday Will- You are such a great brother. Doubt you will read this. But you have been a great friend of mine since birth.