Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Moab













During November we took a trip to Moab. I have to be honest, I was NOT looking forward to going. Neither was Will, or our kids for that matter. We had driven through Moab just weeks before going to Durango- and we realized what a total dot on a map it was. We weren't looking forward to driving to and staying there. But we tried to be optimistic and went with the best attitudes we could muster up. I think the boys had fun, but they don't like to admit it. We had a good time with Dave and Dana's family. I still feel like Moab isn't my cup of tea- but we did the hikes- and other than Delicate Arches, which we hiked in the dark, with the babies, and it was steep- I enjoyed most of it.
Oh yeah- don't you just love Preston on the top of the rock, trying to get cell service so he could call his friends. Yep. Teenagers. Love em.

No comments: