Thursday, December 4, 2008
The Office
Awhile back, Abby asked about the color of our office. I took a picture- although I'm not sure the color looks exactly right. It's kind of an olive brown, but more brown. (Same color that Amy used in her guest room.) As I took the pictures of our office, I noticed something Will had on his shelf that I thought was funny.

view of Will's desk area.
A closer view of his shelf. That's Dwight. Will's boss gave that to him when he worked at Dex. Perhaps something about Will reminded her of Mr. Schrute. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha. i love it. and i love the color! you have such an organized office.
Oh- not really. We had cleaned it up before we left town. It doesn't normally look that way, unfortunately. We're trying to keep Linc and Quince out of that room so it can stay orderly. We'll see how long that lasts. :)
Post a Comment