So, on our second attempt at family photos, we got maybe 3 pictures that I actually like. And this is probably my favorite one. Should family pictures be this difficult? Really?
What makes me smile about this picture is that only Will and I know that Preston and Clayton were having to practically drag Lincoln down the path. And also- to look at Spence and Brig and realize there's only a year between them. Crazy.
4 comments:
I love this photo!!!
What makes me smile about this picture is that only Will and I know that Preston and Clayton were having to practically drag Lincoln down the path. And also- to look at Spence and Brig and realize there's only a year between them. Crazy.
this is really sweet. who took them?
Her name is Brooke, she is a sister of one of Amy's friends. We drove up to Ogden to have them done.
Post a Comment