Sunday, January 18, 2009



So- I finished it Saturday morning. I missed the hike- but for a fairly good reason. (Not to mention- I was dead tired from reading so late into the night before.) I did like it. It was sad, and I really don't love sad books- but I liked enough about it to make up for the sadness. All I can say is that I really don't think I would've lasted long in that time period, especially in that area.

I'm ready for a new book now. I've got nothing exciting as of yet. I'm still waiting for The Omnivore's Dilemma to arrive in the mail. (amazon has been disappointingly slow this time.) So- in the mean time- does anyone have any suggestions?

1 comment:

abby said...

i haven't read the omnivore's dilemma, but i did read in defense of food and loved it.

you need to join goodreads.