Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Today has to be a productive day- because yesterday was not! At all. My list of accomplishments for yesterday was pitifully small. I spent most of the day lounging around and reading magazines. I did find some fun looking recipes though, which justifies my laziness. :)

The boys are home this week and next for spring break! But honestly, could this be any more miserable weather for SPRING? I feel badly for the boys. They want to be outside playing basketball all day, but instead they are stuck in the house, bored to death. Preston spent the day yesterday trying to learn 'Bella's Lullaby' on the piano. I'm not sure why he wants to play that song- there must be a girl that would be impressed by it- but he seems pretty committed. Spence went with a friend to do baptisms at the Timpanogos temple. Brig and Clayton sat around the house and drove each other, and me, crazy!! We're heading down to So. California next week, so at least that gets them out of here and into better weather for half of their break.

Will and I have watched a few movies this week. Nothing good. We sat through Quantum of Solace last night- it didn't impress either of us. Sunday night we watched The Duchess- we both agreed it was very depressing and a little disturbing. Our next movie is Australia. But I never heard great things about that one either. Anyone see anything lately that was really good?

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Bleak House (get the version with the lady from X-Files). It is several discs but SOOO good!

Again--THANKS for Sat. We had a great time. ;-)

abby said...

i personally LOVED Australia. the storyline was a little annoying, but it's just a beautiful movie.

I can't believe you're going to california. i'm so beyond jealous.

abby said...

oh and i'm almost done with omnivore's dilemma and it is BLOWING MY MIND.