Monday, December 8, 2008

Keeping with the Tour

The same day I took pictures of the office, I took some photos of the baby's room because Misty had asked how the tree had turned out. This is their, still unfinished, room. I have everything to make the curtains, but have just been dragging my feet. I also still need to paint the one tall shelf- but it was a beast to paint- so I've been putting it off. Ah- procrastination. Anyway- I have to give credit where credit is due. Amy painted the tree. It took her a good part of two days- but only because she is a perfectionist. :) I was constantly saying it looked fine, and she'd want it to look better. I do think it turned out really fun though. Now if I could just force myself to pull out the sewing machine.









3 comments:

abby said...

it so cute!! love the tree, love the bed, love that yellow dresser! did you paint it?

Wendy said...

Love it!

debi said...

Yes- I did paint that dresser. In fact, I bought it over a year ago and it sat in our garage forever. It was a dark green, and it took (not joking) about 9 coats of paint to cover the green- even with a primer. So it was supposed to be yellow, but it ended up almost a goldish orange yellow. I am not at all happy with how it turned out. But- after painting it for five days straight- I didn't care anymore. So- that's the story of their dresser. :)