So- I've had no access to the internet for the past few days. We are experiencing difficulties- and Comcast is coming (to the rescue- i hope) tomorrow. Life has sadly been significantly different without the internet. Isn't that really pathetic? Maybe I need to make some changes with the way I spend my time. Maybe.
I'm out of my funk- for the most part. I've been watching cooking shows, the 3 hour Lost re-cap, and lots of WordGirl. I've read a couple of books over the last couple of weeks. I'm currently working on These Is My Words. Finally. I got past the first 20 pages, and then I was fine. (it's not my type of book- so it was hard to get into. but now i'm fully invested.) I've been cleaning more, cooking WAY too much, and playing with the little boys. (play-dough, puzzles, you name it.) My calling is getting demanding (all of a sudden) and it seems I don't have time to be in a funk. Funny how that happens.
BUT- my Christmas tree still pitifully sits in my family room- collecting dust. A project for tomorrow. I better run now- I'm wanting to get back to Sarah.
Oh, one more thing! Abby- Lincoln has been carrying Milo's sweet invitation around with him all day. He is convinced we can't get into Chucky Cheese's without it. He is very excited. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it was so good to see you all! thank you for coming. and lincoln is so bloody cute. he kills me everytime i see him.
i'm so glad you are reading that book! if that is why you missed the walk then you are completely forgiven. i checked the book on cd out for jamie and he is listening to it. he loves it! i knew he would. i don't know how anyone could read that book and not enjoy it.
Post a Comment