Monday, January 5, 2009

Two of My Favorite Christmas Photos

Okay- it was hard to pick just two. But I didn't want to bore anyone.


First- Linc actually fell asleep like this. He slept there until Will moved him. Just like the bear from Snuggle fabric softener.





And second- my brother. I'd give my left arm if he would just move to Utah. Seriously. We had a really good time with them.








4 comments:

Wendy said...

What?! No pictures of the kids on Christmas morning?! You will NEVER bore me if you share tons of pics. (I hope I am not boring you on my blog when I share a gazillion every other day.) I love pictures.

I'm glad you guys had a great time and maybe someday your brother will move here--don't give up hope. :-)

I love the new look of your blog. Where do you and Amy find such cute templates?

Wendy said...

P.S. I *LOVE* the photo of Lincy! So so cute! It reminds me of a photo of James when he fell asleep in a basket of clothes.

abby said...

so cute of link. or is it linc? i think it is great that you and duane have such a great relationship.

abby said...

oh, so it is linc. just noticed.