Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Broke My Rule

So- I've always hated clicking on blogs and being startled by unexpected music. I swore I would NEVER add one to mine- so nobody would have to suffer through my music. :) But tonight I ran across an email Misty had sent me encouraging me to try it- so I am. I picked some random songs that I love love...with the exception of the Coldplay song. I like it, but mostly because Spencer sings it REALLY well. And he sings it a LOT.

I have a very diverse collection of music. I love Bing Crosby, Chris Ledoux, and Jack Johnson. I don't listen to country very much...my taste has changed a bit...but I still like certain artists. Lately I've been listening to the Wicked soundtrack. I didn't put any of those on my playlist- I figured I'd spare everyone- but who doesn't love Popular? I'm so excited to see it!!

No comments: