I know most of you were there and saw what we did Sunday night. I thought I'd update a little and let you know how it's been going. Monday morning he went to the trash can in the kitchen and wanted to know why he couldn't see his binky. (remember, he had thrown one away in there earlier in the day on his own.) I explained that it had been taken out to the big trash can with the garbage. That is the ONLY thing he has said about his binky. However, he has cried more and been crankier than he ever is, by far!! He'll howl and cry and ask me, "What can I do?" Like he's bored and doesn't know what to do with himself. I'm certain he feels 'lost' without his bink. It's very sad.
Funny thing is- Will was the one always saying how badly we needed to get rid of it- but he'd be the first one to cave and give it back. Will's had a hard time watching him hurt without it. I'm having to be the strong one...which sucks.

1 comment:
that was so fun seeing him excited to throw it away. so cute.
Post a Comment