I've been trying to stay busy with Will gone. Not hard to do. I wanted to do something cute for the boys to hand out to their 'female' friends at school rather than a lame valentine. So I made these and they actually handed them out. I'm still working on the cards I'm making to give out to my friends (ladies I visit teach and such) and I have to make all new candy bars because the boys used all of them! I was a little ticked. They were pretty time consuming. Anyhow- Will gets home tomorrow. I am soooo glad this week is almost over. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so so cute, debi! all of the blogs have been making me feel hugely pressured to make fancy valentines. even though...who would i give them to? i'm glad my kids aren't in school yet and i don't have to feel bad about not making cute litte valentine crafts. i'll leave that to the experts like you.
darling! I love them.
Post a Comment