Anyway- I have a 'backup' idea for Easter to give out, but if anyone sees anything really cute- send it my way. Quincey is sick- not bad- but enough to miss school. He had a rough night, which means Will and I had a rough night as well. So today will be a 'home' day, just like yesterday was. (I really need to get out of my house.)
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
More Valentines
*disclaimer* I only make cards and stuff because I enjoy it. I don't feel pressured at all. I love old things and any chance I get to create something- I take. If I was a quilter, which I wish I was, all of my quilts would look old. When I look at other blogs and see what people are making- I get inspired- not overwhelmed or guilty. Clayton took store-bought dinosaur valentines to his classmates, and Quincey took superheroes. No guilt and no pressure. I only say this because I don't want you to feel bad (Abby). :) I like doing this kind of thing. I take neighbor and friend gifts out several times during the year- but most of my neighbors and friends don't. (we don't have an exchange thing going on.) I do it because I like it.
Then we wrapped them up and delivered them to friends like this:
This is the Valentine I made for Will. These next pictures show how you open it. You can put a letter inside it so you don't have to write on the card. (or as Clayton pointed out, you could put money in it!) 



Anyway- I have a 'backup' idea for Easter to give out, but if anyone sees anything really cute- send it my way. Quincey is sick- not bad- but enough to miss school. He had a rough night, which means Will and I had a rough night as well. So today will be a 'home' day, just like yesterday was. (I really need to get out of my house.)
Anyway- I have a 'backup' idea for Easter to give out, but if anyone sees anything really cute- send it my way. Quincey is sick- not bad- but enough to miss school. He had a rough night, which means Will and I had a rough night as well. So today will be a 'home' day, just like yesterday was. (I really need to get out of my house.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
even if you enjoy doing it, it still makes me feel bad. :) in a good, admiring sort of way.
Post a Comment